Cuccchi is a game where you explore beautiful dioramas and go through dangerous and trippy labyrinths, in a journey inside the paintings of Enzo Cucchi.
Since the late ’70s, Cucchi has worked with many kinds of techniques and materials, creating a wide and diverse imaginary that has now been transformed into an impossible videogame chimera.
Find your way through 7 unique areas and collect 51 hidden objects to unlock an archive gallery displaying the different set of paintings that inspired the visuals for the game.
- 7 unique levels, each one inspired by different artworks
- A distinctive visual style that plays with different 3D techniques
- A mix of exploration and maze-like gameplay
- 51 hidden objects to collect and defend from danger
- Each hidden object unlocks a painting in an archive-gallery of Enzo Cucchi’s art
- An electronic/lo-fi soundtrack that will appeal to fans of Boards of Canada, Four Tet, múm
Cuccchi is a game commission that was made for Archivio Enzo Cucchi and Fantastico Studio. The goal was to create a videogame inspired by Cucchi's artworks.
Check the Press Kit for more info.